Job Opportunities at Microtech
Technical Support / Customer Service
This full-time position entails fielding inbound telephone support requests, email support requests, and on-site customer support. While an entry-level position, qualified candidates must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Candidates must also have strong aptitude for computer and mechanical systems and must be willing to travel.
- Answer and manage phone/email problem reports.
- Work closely with engineering staff to reproduce and solve customer problems.
- Work as a team with others in the Support Department.
- Travel to customer sites to install equipment, train end-users, and solve problems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with troubleshooting PC hardware, software, and Windows problems.
- High mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Enjoys problem-solving and helping people in need.
- Positive personality with a lot of energy for a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- 2 to 3 years experience providing Technical Support in a high-tech environment preferred
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k plan.
- Compensation is based on experience.
Please send or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include salary history and requirements as well as descriptions of recent projects with your resume. Local candidates only.
Please do not apply if you do not meet these requirements.
Attn: Human Resources
1164 Triton Drive
Foster City, CA 94404